1. Please ensure both your Senior and Youth squads have a minimum of 20 players. Fine of £2m per player will be charged after Sundays Transfer update. You have been warned!
  2. Please ensure all players in your U21s meet eligibility criteria. Fielding illegible players for the youth team may result in sanctions against the club
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Neil
    Neil
    carrick set to captain utd in the cup game v leicester
  2. Neil
    Neil
    man utd 1st team and youth players all up for sale
  3. Darren
    Darren
    #CPFC set to offer Manager a new 3 season deal at the club to secure his long term future #CPFC #TDE
  4. Ruggy
    Ruggy
    Predicting Swansea City to play D today, should be an interesting game.
    1. ryanfield1 likes this.
    2. ryanfield1
      ryanfield1
      D and 5 at back lol
      Aug 10, 2018 at 9:41 PM
  5. Andy
    Andy
    AB goes public and Congratulations are offered to Crystal Palace on reaching the league Cup Final
    1. Darren likes this.
    2. Darren
      Darren
      Thanks mate :)
      Aug 9, 2018 at 11:33 AM
  6. Gary Goodson
    Gary Goodson
    Watford quietly going about their business as Goodson settles into the role. A lot of hard work is going on behind the scenes.
  7. Darren
    Darren
    #CPFC head into the LC Final after defeating #QPR over two legs #Red'n'BlueArmy #TDE #LC
  8. Andy
    Andy
    AB being linked with a return to Man City #Returnoftheprodicalson
  9. Ruggy
    Ruggy
    Best thing I could of done was to step back & just concentrate on my team. The squad have been excellent this season #THFC
    1. Aaron and Neil like this.
    2. Darren
      Darren
      Having a good season mate, can see a few twists and turns still but it looks set to be a good title race
      Aug 5, 2018
      Ruggy likes this.
    3. Ruggy
      Ruggy
      Oh definitely mate, it’s never over until the final weeks of the season. Everyone will have ups and downs at some point
      Aug 5, 2018
  10. ryanfield1
    ryanfield1
    Spurs for title not bad for a mediocre manager eh! @Ruggy lol nah well done bud doing great
    1. Ruggy likes this.
    2. Ruggy
      Ruggy
      Haha don’t pile the pressure on me but thanks mate, it’s been a great season for us so far
      Aug 4, 2018
      ryanfield1 likes this.
    3. ryanfield1
      ryanfield1
      Feel a song coming on UNDER PRESSURE hahaha
      Aug 4, 2018
    4. Ruggy
      Ruggy
      Hahaha appreciate it buddy :’)
      Aug 4, 2018
      ryanfield1 likes this.
  11. Neil
    Neil
    Is love watching man City crash and burn
  12. Andy
    Andy
    AB Under 21s March on, seniors continue to struggle
  13. Neil
    Neil
    Utd youths lose again looks like relegation and napoli lose surprise surprise I now retire from managing any other team
  14. ryanfield1
    ryanfield1
    Breaking News at Goodison Park Manager RF after bad start gets board backing and puts pen to paper to extend contract further 2 years #EFC
    1. Darren likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Ruggy
      Ruggy
      I wouldn’t say it’s luck ;) we have done well this season
      Aug 1, 2018
      ryanfield1 likes this.
    4. ryanfield1
      ryanfield1
      I’m only teasing pal got a good chance this season you or Liverpool for league now
      Aug 2, 2018
    5. Ruggy
      Ruggy
      I knew we wouldn’t beat Swindon but two home games should benefit us
      Aug 3, 2018
      ryanfield1 likes this.
  15. ryanfield1
    ryanfield1
    Everton youths got beat by best side in u21 roster can’t be too disheartened #BackStronger
  16. Andy
    Andy
    AB Praises his U21 Side as they go on a five match un-beaten run, elevating them to second place in their league.
  17. ryanfield1
    ryanfield1
    Since we’ve qualified everton will be trying something completely new could backfire but doesn’t matter
  18. ryanfield1
    ryanfield1
    Everton seniors get a Draw against eagles and youths have been postponed due to waterlogged pitch.
  19. Darren
    Darren
    #CPFC confirm that either Kurt Zouma or Leo Chambers will be allowed to leave the club on loan for the rest of the season to gain minutes.
  20. Neil
    Neil
    5 games without a win now# does the manager know what he is doing